The Business Networking Tour Ltd/South Coast Golf Coaching is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Business Networking Tour Ltd/South Coast Golf Coaching may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26th July 2010.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast By using our website (through any device) you agree that this Cookies Policy applies to that use, in addition to any other terms and conditions which may apply.
Our website does not capture or store personal information in cookies, but merely logs the user’s IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server. This is used to record the number of visitors to our site. Strictly Essential Cookies We sometimes use what is called a ‘Session Cookie’ when a user visits our website. This tracks essential information entered by the user in any form.
Examples of Session Cookies are:
- Add items to a Trolley
- Entering your details in a Contact Form
- Entering details for Billing and Delivery
- Completing Questionnaires
- Logging into a User Account
Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage. This ensures that the service is available when you want it and fast.
For more information about Google Analytics visit Google Analytics website.
Removing and disabling cookies:
If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: The Business Networking Tour Ltd/South Coast Golf Coaching.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.